Brand: Sprite Science
- Pack of 40 1/4-20 threaded inserts for wood working applications, 20mm length, 6mm Allen key included.
- Threaded insert head Φ: 0.461" / 11.7mm, body Φ: 0.315" / 8mm, threads Φ: 0.410" / 10.4mm.
- Threaded inserts are easy to install, simply drill the appropriately sized hole and Install the inserts with hex key provided or other optional drive tools you have.
- 1/4-20 threaded inserts are ideal solution for soft woods, plywood, MDF, and composition board.
- In Soft wood, recommended drill bits are 8.5mm, 9mm, 3/8 inch. In Hard wood such as white oak or maple, recommended drill bits are 3/8 inch, 9.5mm, 10mm.
Details: Wood Threaded Inserts are insert nuts that go into a predrilled hole in wood and has internal threads.
These wood insert nuts feature threaded designs, external protrusions bite into the wood, providing superior holding power and preventing the insert nuts from either turning or pulling out in all applications.
Our inserts work great with soft woods and hard woods.
For wood applications requiring a threaded-in insert, consider our quality inserts.
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 3.8 x 0.5 inches